You love your Jbovier what is the attribute you love most

1. Pasha Alden
    Pasha Alden
    Hi all Jbovier fans
    We know Jbovier is a fine mandolin - what is the attribute that really sold the mandolin to you? In short what do you love the most of your mandolin?
    I love the sound!
  2. DataNick
    DataNick
    I bought my JBovier on a lark (break-up with a girlfriend and birthday within the same week!) It was a comfort purchase that turned into the best sounding mando in my stable currently!. My JBovier F5 Studio has great "bark", is loud, is full of "punch", and has a pretty good woody tonal quality with that "pop" sound/tone when chopping 4-finger chords. Playability is outstanding...I don't ever see giving it up!
  3. Nick Gellie
    Nick Gellie
    That is amazing DataNick that it is still your favourite. Did you not get a Ratliff Country Boy F-5? How does that stack up against your JBovier F5 Studio?
  4. Pasha Alden
    Pasha Alden
    If the F5 has so much bark I cannot imagine how much. I find the A5 a pretty focused sound. My Husband played it yesterday and he said he is amazed at the sound. I think like you Datanick, this was the best thing I ever did. Interested to hear you say it is still the best sounding in your "stable" <smile>
    Happy playing on our Jboviers and here's to good design and long live Jbovier!