A question to all the built-in-the-screen camera users

1. Susanne
    Susanne
    Is there a way to flip the video so it doesn't appear as if I'm left-handed? I use my iMac and Photo Booth.
  2. billkilpatrick
    that should be a function available on your cam/corder.
  3. Susanne
    Susanne
    Nope, but I actually found a little extra software called iGlasses that can do it. Yay!
  4. Joe Nobiling
    Joe Nobiling
    Now we're really gonna be confused and always asking, "Is Susi really right handed of left handed?"
  5. Susanne
    Susanne

Now I'm facing another problem - since I installed iGlasses, Photo Booth seems to only record as long as it is up to... not as long as I decide to. I hope to get this sorted out soon. Otherwise I'll just go back to the video camera. The sound is better with the video camera, but the iSight is much more handy.
  6. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    You don't need iGlasses, Photobooth can be modified to show and record un-mirrored movies:

http://www.macosxhints.com/article.p...90125141307324
  7. Susanne
    Susanne
    Cool, thanks a lot!!!!! Actually, I uninstalled iGlasses, but PhotoBooth is still recording unmirrored movies... interesting. But however, I'll keep your link in case it decides to go back to the old mood...
    Thanks again!
  8. Eddie Sheehy
    I use iGlasses.... cheaper than an iStick and an iDog.... but what I really need is iSight...
  9. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    I see your making very good use of your iPun, though.
  10. Susanne
    Susanne
  11. Eddie Sheehy
    Yes, Ipun Intended