Hey folks

1. ziegle33
    ziegle33
    Eastside Milwaukee here. New to mandolin. If anyones got any newb tips for newb. I have a couple reels (relatively) on lock but they are basic. If anyone wants to meet up and show me some good techs ill reimburse with good beer, good laughs, and good food. email me at ziegle33@uwm.edu or text at 2629574284. Thanks a bunch friends
  2. BJ O'Day
    BJ O'Day
    Z,
    The Irish fest center holds open sessions for beginners. There are probably more fiddles and bouzoukis than mandolins. But it can be a place to get tips and practice with others. I am not up to that level yet but I hope to be in the future.

BJ

Milwaukee Irish Fest School of Music Family Sessions, First Sundays, 1 - 2:30pm.

September 7, October 5, November 2, December 7

We kick off the fall semester of classes at the Milwaukee Irish Fest School of Music with our Open House and Family Session from 1 to 2:30pm this Sunday, September 7. Instructors will be on hand to meet new students, answer questions about lessons, and to play tunes! Irish music students of all ages are welcome to play tunes at a relaxed pace in a supportive environment. Our teachers will lead you through tunes and familiarize you with session etiquette.

Milwaukee Irish Fest Center
    1532 N. Wauwatosa Ave.
    Milwaukee, WI
  3. ziegle33
    ziegle33
    Thanks BJO. Ill def check that out