Last Night's Fun

1. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    A pleasant reel, worthy of its name, easy to learn and easy to find on thesession.org. I play it in a set with Drunken Landlady and Musical Priest.

I have noticed that my earlier videos all look kind of grainy and defocused. To help you see me better, I have put on my glasses

2. Marcelyn
    Marcelyn
    Great song, Bertram. I like that rhythmic chording in the second part a lot.
  3. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    A cracking version, Bertram, and the glasses certainly make you much easier to see clearly - you must have the same prescription lenses as I use!
  4. David Hansen
    David Hansen
    Great fun Bertram, you look so distinguished and scholarly with your glasses on. Shall we call you Professor Henze?
  5. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Thanks all. Now David, it is funny you should say that because I've been spontaneously called Doctor or Professor by people throughout my life, never knowing why. I suspect this phenomenon is helping me in my job as a consultant
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Great job! So good to see and hear you again!
  7. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Thank you very much Barb, coming from you it's like a knighthood from a queen
  8. gortnamona
    gortnamona

fun wee tune
  9. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Well done, Lawrence. It's got that brisk stride.
  10. Steve Cantrell
    Steve Cantrell
    Well done guys. Man, do triplets ever vex me. I can just never get that bounce.