A natural

1. morganpiper
    morganpiper
    Hey everybody, I have an a natural s/n 1815. I love it, but, I am curious about any upgrades that I could easily do. Mine doesn't have a pickup, at one time I was going to have one put in, but the luthier ( through fiddlers green) said it was a difficult process due to the rifles thicker construction ( I wanted an end pin jack). I plan on getting another Rigel one day, hopefully soon! Just wanted to say howdy from Austin, Texas to all Rigel lovers! Brett
  2. Rick Purcell
    Rick Purcell
    Hi morganpiper, I'm another satisfied Rigel player [A+ Deluxe #2280]. I suggest you call the builder, Pete Langdell, and see what he says about the pick up refit. I've had to remove the end pin jack on my Rigel to replace the tailpiece [broken tine] so you might want to go with the newer style TP if you going to doing the job anyway. Good luck, Rick
  3. Dave Greenspoon
    Dave Greenspoon
    Brett, my A Nat is #1774. It has upgraded tuners, a pick-guard, ebony bridge, and piezo electric pickup with end-pin jack. The bridge came upgraded from the dealer; the upgrades have all been Rigel gear installed by Rigel dealers, except for the p/u that was retrofitted by Rigel back in VT. If you like the DIY thing, then short of the p/u you could likely do all these yourself. If you swap out the bridge, pay close attention to fitting the new one!