Pava #198 - Mine Now

1. Mike Stewart
    Alright, #198 is now mine. That's the F5 that showed up the classifieds this week. $2K off MSRP? Oh, yeah! I'd post pictures but it's still in the box acclimating. Soon, very soon...

Dennis at TMS said it was purchased in November, and it's "practically unplayed". I just don't get some people, all that money spent, took a major haircut, didn't play it much when they had it. I guess some like the hunt. More bargains for the rest of us!
  2. OlDanTucker
    OlDanTucker
    Nice Mike!
    I need about another year to save the money to get into the Pava F5 and was hoping they would issue a stripped down version for a bit less, but very encouraged that some are coming onto the market used.
  3. Mike Stewart
    I posted to the General Mandolin forum, but in summary the thing was indeed practically unplayed. Pics are in my album, and posted to this group.

Hang in there, Dan, someone's got to be upgrading one of these days and unloading a used one. She couldn't have made that many at this point, and the F5s have been out, what, less than a year? Probably just not that many out there.