Where Are Thou Weber?

1. Al Trujillo
    Al Trujillo
    The Weber Social Group hasn't had a post since 2015...about the time there were some changes at Weber / TOH. Has this site died a slow death?
  2. MontanaMatt
    MontanaMatt
    Just joined the cafe...I love my Weber! I know Bruce, and see him around town occasionally. He hopes to start a new company after his non competitive clause expires.
  3. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    Just bought a 2015 Gallatin listed in the MC classifieds. So far I'm lovin' it!
  4. lflngpicker
    lflngpicker
    Congrats Sherry! I am the new owner of the Weber Diamondback prototype that The Mandolin Store had on the classifieds. I have to wait to receive it.
  5. lflngpicker
    lflngpicker
    Mine arrived. Wow! The tone, the feel, the fit and finish are amazing.
  6. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    lflngpicker, how about a picture of your Weber?
  7. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    Just saw several up top. Gorgeous!
  8. taweber
    taweber
    Just joined the Cafe and have a NOS Weber Fern coming soon. Word from TOH is that the last mandolins were made in 2019. I'll post pictures of it from the store I ordered it from when I figure out how. Until it comes, I'm not even sure when it was made, but being NOS from a store, I'm guessing it's a 2019.

So the serial number says that it's a 2016 Fern model. I sent to the Montana Luthier (Bruce Weber) for a custom pickguard and armrest and I hope the pictures I posted do both the mandolin and Bruce's outstanding work justice.
  9. GRW3
    GRW3
    Anybody know if TOH has restarted Weber production. The website is up and running.