Merry Christmas

1. Kevin Stueve
    Kevin Stueve
    Christmas Eve Mass approaches. Think this year I will just play mando and let the daughter play guitar or piano as needed. Nervously want to run through the hymns and carols one more time to focus on what double stops where and warm up the tremolo. But know my fingers are going to be getting an extended workout so resisting the urge.

Anyhow Merry Christmas to all.
  2. HonketyHank
    HonketyHank
    And Merry Christmas to you and yours, Kevin. And to all the Newbies.
  3. MikeZito
    MikeZito
    Hey Kevin -

I am steeped in a terrible, terrible cold this year, and simply will not be able to make Midnight Mass, or any other Mass this year. Play well, and say hello to the Good Lord for me.

Merry Christmas.
  4. Kevin Stueve
    Kevin Stueve
    My kids and I have provided music for a Christmas Mass for almost 20 years. This year it was my daughter Katie on guitar (one song on piano). My daughter-in-law Maria and her parents singing and I on Mandolin. My son Zach was relegated to babysitting his kids in the front row. We were missing my daughter Amanda this year. Still the simple joy of making music with family makes the season even more enjoyable.
  5. Stacey Morris
    Stacey Morris
    Merry Christmas Everybody!
  6. Mark Gunter
    Mark Gunter
    Merry Christmas everybody.

Kevin, kudos on keeping those nerves at bay, and refraining from tiring yourself with overmuch last-day practice! Hope the music was fun, and hope you all have a very merry Christmas day.