The Best of 17

1. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    This is a Ryan Murphy tune, which I found in the Revenge set on Imar's Avalanche album.
    Open Window again, but with more precautions...

2. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Oh no it’s a foot tapper! Just what I was NOT looking for.
    I’m going to make an effort, but I don’t think I’ll be able to resist trying to learn this one Bertram.

Well done, great rhythm and thanks yet again.
  3. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Great display of the flying fingers and driving left hand, Bertram. Just when I decide to have my face in view you decide to wear a mask!
  4. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Haha John, I had to test it before entering a shop or a bank with it (the mask, not the tune)
    Simon, the main incentive is not my rendition but Imar's (the 3rd tune in this set)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=onSnqxyQ4rc
    Notation in A is here.
  5. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Bertram:Oh, just another tune for the road? It’s so easy, look here’s the tab!
  6. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    Bertram, turn this way a bit more so we can see the front. Also so we can see your mask. I wear mine when doing groceries, followed a YouTube video and made a few on my own. My brother, who is a doctor and coroner said, make sure it's comfortable otherwise you end up touching your face more than you should. We are so short of PPE for front line workers that my brother was also sewing his own !
    BTW - I too enjoyed that song !!
  7. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Ginny, here's a front view. It is an elastic tube like race drivers and special forces wear them. I'd rather terrify people by looking like a SWAT team than like a doctor. And they can be washed and reused.