I’d Rather be a Hippie than a Railroad man!

1. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Here’s a fun, rolling swing rhythm tune.
    I got it from Chip Bach, don’t know anything else about it, the first part does sound like a tune I think I know... and my hammer-ons go strange at that speed, need more practice!
    Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/xdYwzbq0VJc
  2. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    It does sound fun! I hadn't heard this one before.
  3. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    The first 6 notes remind me of Sidh Beag Agus Sidh Mor in a different time, maybe that's what you hear.
    Interesting in general, the title sounds like one of these modern accidental tune names (like Jay Ungar's Popcorn Behaviour).
  4. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    I liked this very much Simon. Btw, Call is the newest name of the hacker. When in doubt click on his profile - it always comes up as video games and soon he will be asking you to subscribe to him and be friends.
  5. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Ginny, one of my vids has been viewed nearly 6,000 times, and it was viewed 4,000 times from start to finish of the vid. There are maybe ten different people who have left comments on the entire site. I welcome a robot comment every now and then!
  6. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    I see your point Simon..viewing may be ok I guess- But personally I wouldn't subscribe to them - I am paranoid I guess. There must be a reason for this..I can't see it being legit...but I dunno.