Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting this week's poll! Here it is!

Here is the link to week #536 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video! Note..... the interest in this fizzled pretty quickly, so I haven't been doing this. I may do it hit or miss as time passes....

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, December 18. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #537 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video! Note..... the interest in this fizzled pretty quickly, so I haven't been doing this. I may do it hit or miss as time passes....

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, January 1. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

2020 is winding down. It's been a helluva year! I'm hoping that all of our members have managed to stay safe and alive.... Here's to hoping that 2021 will be a much better year!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021!!

Here is the link to week #538 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, January 15. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #539 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, January 29. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #540 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, February 12. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #541 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I know it seems that I've been missing in action... and I have, but you all have been on my mind, and I am certain that, other than the poll (which has diminished in importance over the years!), you guys have been carrying on splendidly without me! The mark of a perfect group... no real need for a moderator to keep people from misbehaving!

You may or may not know that I live in the United States, in two different states that are 1000 miles apart (and then I often spend time in another state that's 1000 miles away!). I've been in my Texas home (in the south) since the first of January, and it's been a crazy couple of months! My daughter and her kids (who do their school virtually due to COVID), came down, for her to help with painting our family home. The last thing that they did, was get exposed to Covid, and my 13 year old granddaughter tested positive. Her symptoms were not bad, but that still meant 10 days of isolating. Since I had had my first Covid Vaccination (and my daughter has type 1 diabetes and is petrified of getting Covid), I was the one who tended to her, as well as being the 'present' adult (teacher's helper) for my grandson in the 3rd grade, all the while my daughter was painting, and then laying floor! Then, we had a record arctic event, which turned the south on it's head for a while, with power outages, broken pipes, water systems going down! We are getting back to normal (funny concept!), my daughter and grandkids have gone back home, and I dug out my laptop, so I could do all the things that need doing here!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, March 12. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #542 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I know it seems that I've been missing in action... and I have, but you all have been on my mind, and I am certain that, other than the poll (which has diminished in importance over the years!), you guys have been carrying on splendidly without me! The mark of a perfect group... no real need for a moderator to keep people from misbehaving!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, March 26. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #543 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, April 9. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  9. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #544 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, April 23. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #545 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, May 7. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #546 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I know it seems that I've been missing in action (and that I just copy and paste this message, and I do!)... and I have, but you all have been on my mind, and I am certain that, other than the poll (which has diminished in importance over the years!), you guys have been carrying on splendidly without me! The mark of a perfect group... no real need for a moderator to keep people from misbehaving!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, May 21. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #547 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I know it seems that I've been missing in action (and that I just copy and paste this message, and I do!)... and I have, but you all have been on my mind, and I am certain that, other than the poll (which has diminished in importance over the years!), you guys have been carrying on splendidly without me! The mark of a perfect group... no real need for a moderator to keep people from misbehaving!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, June 4. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  13. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #548 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, June 18. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  14. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #549 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, July 16. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #550 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going ahead and changing up our polling process again, changing it to once a month polls. I know that people still enjoy this part of our group, however, we have a nice group of regular members who record and submit 'other tunes', and this seems to be the direction our group has taken more towards.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, August 13. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #551 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I'm going ahead and changing up our polling process again, changing it to once a month polls. I know that people still enjoy this part of our group, however, we have a nice group of regular members who record and submit 'other tunes', and this seems to be the direction our group has taken more towards.

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, September 10. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #552 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, September 24. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #553 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, October 22. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #554 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, November 19. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  20. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #555 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll December 31. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  21. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #556 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I know it seems that I've been missing in action (and that I just copy and paste this message, and I do!)... and I have, but you all have been on my mind, and I am certain that, other than the poll (which has diminished in importance over the years!), you guys have been carrying on splendidly without me! The mark of a perfect group... no real need for a moderator to keep people from misbehaving! Update... I AM trying to be a bit more present!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll January 28. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #557 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll February 25. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #558 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll March 25. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #559 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll April 22. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!

I plan to announce the winner of this poll April 22. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

EDIT.... some one should have told me this link didn't work! Sorry... I've fixed it (after the fact!)
  25. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Just go to the Song and Tune Projects over on the forum, Simon, and you can access the poll there. Three tunes I do not know, but that is pretty standard for me!
  26. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    I usually don’t know either, haha. but this time there’s the Lilting Banshee John!
    #559 https://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/t...roup-Week-559?
  27. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #560 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll May 20. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  28. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #561 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll June 17. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to Week #562 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll July 22. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Due to waning interest, I am putting the polls on hold. Please continue to participate in our group, by searching the thousands of tunes already submitted, and watching, commenting, and adding your videos. Please continue to participate by starting new discussions, either on just a topic (discussion), or submitting a video of a tune. Please put the title of the tune in the title of your discussion, so our table of contents make sense!
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415