Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Sorry for my delay in posting this week's poll! Here it is!

Here is the link to week #536 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video! Note..... the interest in this fizzled pretty quickly, so I haven't been doing this. I may do it hit or miss as time passes....

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, December 18. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #537 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

For the time being, we are having a bi-weekly poll, and see how that works for our members.

We've recently added a new feature; on the weeks that we don't have a posted poll winner (every other week), I am posting a previous poll winner, edited to add REVISITED. Please take some time to also participate in these discussions by adding your new video! Note..... the interest in this fizzled pretty quickly, so I haven't been doing this. I may do it hit or miss as time passes....

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, January 1. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)

2020 is winding down. It's been a helluva year! I'm hoping that all of our members have managed to stay safe and alive.... Here's to hoping that 2021 will be a much better year!
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    HAPPY NEW YEAR 2021!!

Here is the link to week #538 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, January 15. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
  4. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #539 poll, which is posted in the regular forum under "Song and Tune Projects".

I plan to announce the winner of this poll Friday, January 29. Please feel free to link to any videos of the tunes on the poll, in the discussion under the poll itself (not in this discussion, please!)
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 1112131415