Another new guy

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    So I noticed! I'm wondering if the fire will last to the end.
  2. NDO
    NDO
    Lol it was a pretty epic fire with staying power
  3. HonketyHank
    HonketyHank
    Don, I do believe you enjoy this whole mandolin thing! I can't imagine myself trying to put together a whole hour's worth of material. I heard "All of Me" in there, so the Tune of the Month Bunch can take some credit! I had fun listening and watching. Good job.
  4. NDO
    NDO
    Haha thanks Hank, I played a couple of hours at the brewery this evening and people were asking for a few more songs... I had to tell them I was all spent
  5. Hammerless
    Hammerless
    NDO - I love it! I specially like the addition of the harmonica. Maybe someday I'll figure out the Youtube thing and get the brass to record myself. Thanks for putting the vidio up.
  6. Louise NM
    Louise NM
    That sounded great, Don!
  7. Sue Rieter
    Sue Rieter
    Don, I finished listening to your campfire concert this morning. It was great! Boy, mandolin and harmonica sure go together nicely. And to me, strumming, singing, and harping all at once is pretty dang impressive. Walking and chewing gum is no doubt a piece of cake for you
  8. NDO
    NDO
    Thanks so much Sue!
    I’ve noticed both my playing and my harping is a lot less expressive and accurate when I’m doing both at the same time... my brain really can’t handle both of them together unless one or both is running on autopilot. But it sure is fun to try
  9. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    Don, I had my knee surgery yesterday and figured I could listen to your whole concert while in the hospital. Between grogginess, my husband being here, and staff coming and going, it's been a challenge. I've made it to minute 11 so far. Hoping for better luck tonight.
  10. NDO
    NDO
    Haha I think you made it farther than my wife
    Hope you heal up quick!
  11. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    Lol. My husband recently told me my "All of Me" is a trainwreck, so it may be awhile before I post it. Gerald and I made a video my last lesson, didn't finish it, as I kept screwing up the chords. My next lesson with him is July 1, so I hope to be ready by then.
  12. Sue Rieter
    Sue Rieter
    It's so much easier to screw up when you're recording
  13. NDO
    NDO
    Over and over again
  14. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    I don't want to have too many redos of videos at my lesson. So much long-term important stuff to be working on.
  15. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    Don, I just listened to "Save the Last Dance for Me" in the Forum. I can SO see you doing that one.
  16. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    Just finished the concert. Don, thanks so much for sharing with us!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123