Hello

1. beth102
    beth102
    Well I have been a newbie on this instrument for quite a while...not anywhere near where I want to be with it. I have played for a while then stop....start again...its been like that...I like bluegrass, folk and rock, and I sing.
  2. NDO
    NDO
    Welcome Beth! (Guessing on the name, correct me if it’s wrong?)
    You’ve come to the right place, this is the judgment-free zone for us newbies to hang out, ask questions without feeling silly, and post up some progress videos! We’d love to hear you play and sing. I’m just short of 10 months into the mandolin as my first stringed instrument now and loving it...I hope I never stop! My saving grace (and downfall) is that I’m fearless or shameless so I post way too many videos . I hope you’ll try it so people will have some variety to listen to!
  3. Stacey Morris
    Stacey Morris
    Hi Beth. Welcome to the Newbies group!

I am also a newbie that has been at it a while. I need to practice more .
  4. HonketyHank
    HonketyHank
    Good to meet you Beth. Welcome. The doors are always open here.
  5. Louise NM
    Louise NM
    Hi, Beth. Nice to "meet" you. We're all trying to figure out what to do with a mandolin too. No question is off the table, all versions of the tune-of-the-month are welcome, and I for one would love to hear one of your songs.
  6. Mark Gunter
    Mark Gunter
    Hi Beth, welcome to the asylum!
  7. Southern Man
    Southern Man
    Hello Beth, welcome!
  8. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    Good to hear from you, Beth, and welcome!
  9. Sue Rieter
    Sue Rieter
    Hi Beth, great to "meet" ya. You've come to the right place. Can't say as any of us are near where we want to be, but it's still an awful lot of fun
  10. BadExampleMan
    BadExampleMan
    Hi, Beth!