Week #20 Poll

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I'm around a computer right now, so I'll go ahead and post a new poll for week #20, it has the same tunes as week #19, minus Cherokee Shuffle. Everyone who voted in the poll entitled Poll for Weeks #19-22, please note that I won't be using that poll, so you need (get) to vote again for the next week's tune!

Here's the poll.

I must have forgotten to click the 'make poll results public', and can't go back to change it, so for this poll, the votes are 'private'; in other words, we can't see who voted for what....
  2. Chris Travers
    Chris Travers
    Thanks Barbara, I think it will be much easier this way.
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Well, my life is a very hectic one, and I do travel a lot, so I will most likely have to resort to the polls that go on several weeks, every so often, but I will try putting up a new poll every week or so, and we'll see how the general membership likes it!
  4. Chris Travers
    Chris Travers
    Vote Wayfaring Stranger!
  5. Eddie Sheehy
    There are TWO wayfaring stranger threads already open. Save your vote and post a vid there...
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I hear you, Eddie, but it will be intresting to see if Wayfaring Stranger wins (this week, or some week soon), if being 'official' generates more videos, than when it was 'unofficial'!
  7. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Just a reminder that week #20 will be announced on Friday around noon. As of almost midnight Wednesday night, there have been 20 votes, and it's pretty close right now: EMD - 4 votes, Wayfaring Stranger - 4 votes, Campbell's Farewell to Red Gap - 3 votes, Magic Foot - 3 votes. Your vote counts! This poll will just be for this one week, I will post a new poll on Friday afternoon, or Saturday morning. Click here to go to the poll!
  8. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    I'd like to make the suggestion that for next week's poll, in addition to replacing the winner, you should maybe also replace one or more of the tunes with the lowest number votes. My reasoning is that if we only replace the winners, we could end up with a poll full of unpopular tunes.
  9. Chris Travers
    Chris Travers
    Good suggestion OS, I second that!
  10. billkilpatrick
    barbara - i voted ... but when are you going to get outta' texas and get back to kansas ... err - iowa?
  11. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Bill, I got back to Iowa last night about 8:30, but then had to leave this am for a funeral! Just got back home, and will stay put for a while.

Thanks for the suggestion on the next poll, I'll surely do that!
  12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's Friday morning, with a couple of hours left to vote.... so far, 25 votes.... still a VERY close race! Vote now!
  13. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Dang! That's what I get for putting two days of work in on EMD! Maybe it'll come from behind.
  14. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Appears to be a tie. You could do "Pilgrim" this week and "EMD" next and save yourself a poll. (g)
  15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I chose E.M.D. (does that mean anything) to be week #20's tune. I'm going to put up a new poll for next week, since several people complain when they can't vote every week! As long as I'm here to do it, I will....
  16. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Stands for "Eat My Dust." David Grisman wrote it for a soundtrack to a car movie with the aforementioned title.