Yellow Rose Waltz

1. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    This is my first 4 layer track using my MT2 for lead and rythum along with a 6-string and bass. Thanks for the Listen!
  2. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    That's a great little tune, beautifully played and a nice mixing job too!
  3. Don Grieser
    Don Grieser
    Frank, that's a lovely lyrical melody with playing to match. Fine video to go with it.
  4. Munnix
    Munnix
    Gorgeous tune. Gorgeous playing. Gorgeous graphics. Thanks so much for sharing this gem!
  5. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    I am a real fan of good waltzes, Frank, and just after posting my version of the Down Home Waltz I find this one from you. A beautiful tune with so many lovely phrases and you play it so well. As David says, a great mix too. I am listening on headphones so the bass comes through really well - laptop speakers just cannot render any bass, I find.
  6. Michael Pastucha
    Michael Pastucha
    Takes me back to a simpler time... love a good waltz and this is simply beautiful. Backup is exactly right.
  7. Jairo Ramos
    Jairo Ramos
    ¡Chapeau, Maestro!
  8. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    Just wow! It all sounds great, and the last few bars round it off perfectly.
  9. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    Wonderful, Frank!
  10. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    Thank You All !!! I'm still tweaking and thanks for pointing out the better mix. This time I put the mando track down first, which for me is harder. But it was easier to hear and layer the mix on the fly. Thanks again!
  11. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    Sweat melody and matching backup, Frank! Great slides, too.