Fiddlers Picnic in Iowa City this Sunday

1. David M.
    David M.
    I hope to be there w/fiddles and mando. Anyone else going?

http://www.fiddlerspicnic.org/
  2. maj34
    maj34
    I'll be there with a mandolin, a guitar, a fiddle. My wife and her banjo will also be attending.
  3. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I will be there, most likely with a mando, OM & tenor banjo, and my fellow bandmembers!
  4. Joe Nobiling
    Joe Nobiling
    Thinkin' I'm gonna be there. At least a fiddle and mando, maybe a guitar. May ride up with Mike Romkey.
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Looking at the weather report, it looks temperature wise, like an awesome weekend in Iowa City... possibility of some showers on Sunday, but lets think otherwise! I will be performing with my band, The Flatland Ramblers, on stage... don't know what time, as you sign up when you get there! Hope to meet up with you guys!
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Just got back from the Fiddler's Picnic... had a great time! Met 3 of ya'll from here on the social group... got some pics, will post tomorrow!
  7. David M.
    David M.
    Yep Barbara, I had a great time and it was great to meet you. It was me (David) and maj34 (Marc) that you met Jessboo was there, too. Full day of fiddling for me playing some good old time tunes all afternoon. Thanks for your contributions to the Mandolin Cafe!
  8. maj34
    maj34
    It was a great time. . . Lots of jamming.

Nice to meet you, Barbara. . . Thanks for getting this social group going.
  9. jessboo
    jessboo
    my comments. the MT sounded like some body had stuffed a sock in it. the high points meeting Barbs new MT2O. i babbled enough about it yesterday. just gotta a blonde with toritise binding. and pickin acouple with big D and mark before they went on stage.