Announcing the SAW Theme Tour!

1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    In order to invigorate our group, it has been suggested that we add another fun feature, which we've named the SAW Theme Tour.

The idea is that we are starting off with a member (Frankdolin) suggesting a theme.

All members can take this tour; you can post anything, even if you're not playing . The only rule is the song or video must have mandolin.

This will be a fun exercise to showcase a song that you think fits the theme of that "stop". No time limits on either end. Any tweaks you think we need, just say. Only thing you have do is have fun! It's our hope that there will be many contributions in each discussion... not just the original one!

Frankdolin has chosen "Family" as the first "theme" for the first "stop". Who ever posts the first video for that theme can choose the next theme. Your interpretation of the theme is up to you. Opening, or 1st videos by theme chooser, are optional. No pressure, unless you want to choose next theme .

Post your videos that fit into the theme of the current stop, in that discussion.

The person who posts the first video, please start the next stop (appropriately named, SAW Theme Tour, Stop # (whatever) in a new discussion. Until this thing really takes off, whoever posts the next stops in the tour, please copy and paste these instructions, so newcomers know what's going on!

For the time being, I will put these SAW Theme Tour discussions in the "Other Tunes" Table of contents.... if this new addition takes off, I'll create a Table of Contents especially for them!

I know we have a number of very actively posting members, and also, many more people who enjoy the group, even if they never post, or never comment. If you are one of those, please consider posting a video.... at the very least, please at least comment, so we know if there is any interest in this new feature!

Here is the link to the first stop in the SAW Theme Tour!