Polls ~From Now On They'll be Posted Here!

Page 1 of 15 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
  2. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
  3. Eddie Sheehy
    Bump for Mike
  4. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    Come on, vote you slug-abeds.
  5. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week #20~28 votes, Week #21~29 votes, Week #22~21 votes, Week #23~less than 12 hours left, just 16 voters! Red Wing is just 1 vote ahead of Rights of Man, just 2 votes ahead of Pig Ankle Rag & Cattle in the Cane. Go here to vote for week #23, if you haven't already!
  6. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Week #24... well, I'm going to keep week #23's poll up for week #24. If you were one of the 18 people who already voted, well, just sit back and wait! If you didn't vote in last week's poll, go here to vote, and don't vote for Red Wing! I'll announce the winner on Friday!
  7. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Cool. I wonder if I should gamble and get a jump on my "Rights of Man" video?
  8. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Mike, couldn't hurt! If it doesn't win, you can always submit it as an "other tune"!
  9. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Do we have a winner? Seems like this crop of tunes is withering on the vine.
  10. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Mike, I usually post the winner about noon (my time!)... but seeing that there haven't been any new votes recently, we'll go with Rights of Man... I'll announce it in another thread!
  11. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Thanks!
  12. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link for week #25 poll..

Mike... I'm going to be out of town next Friday, October 16. Will you please announce the winner around noon for me?
  13. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Yep!
  14. Mike Romkey
    Mike Romkey
    Hey, y'all. This is Mike, doing my best Barb impersonation. Barb's off camping and has asked me to stand at the finish line. Please vote if you haven't. It's coming up on 4 p.m. Thursday and "Midnight on the Water" and "Cattle in the Cane" are in a dead heat for first with five votes each.
  15. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #26 poll, winning tune to be announced on Friday, October 23 around noon CST!
  16. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #27 poll, winning tune to be announced Friday, October 30 around noon CST!
  17. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    This week's poll is pretty close.... 18 votes so far....Paddy on the Turnpike (5), Cattle in the Cane (4), & Kitchen Girl (4).... vote if you haven't.... winner to be announced shortly!
  18. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #28 poll, winning tune to be announced Friday, November 6 around noon, CST!
  19. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Only 11 voters so far this week, Kitchen Girl (3), Temperance Reel (3), Cattle in the Cane (2), Whiskey Before Breakfast (2) & Rakes of Kildare (1). I'll be announcing the winner around noon, so if you haven't voted yet.... please do!
  20. Chris Travers
    Chris Travers
    Is there gonna be a week 29 poll?
  21. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    I vote that there should be. I got the impression Barbara's a bit busy this week.
  22. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    You are right, I've been VERY busy, and haven't had time to even log onto the internet much. I'll put up a new poll shortly.... sorry!
  23. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Ok, here is the link to week #29 poll. Winner to be announced Friday.
  24. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Right now the voting is tied at 6 votes each for Kitchen Girl & Old Joe Clark. I will announce the winner EARLIER tomorrow.... probably around 9 am, as I'm hitting the road to go back to Iowa.
  25. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here's the link to week #30 poll.... getting ready to hit the road, and didn't want to leave ya'll hanging like last week!
  26. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Like last week, we have a tie, 6 votes a piece, between Cattle in the Cane and Rakes of Kildare, with Old Joe Clark at 4 votes! Vote if you haven't already, winner to be announced tomorrow!
  27. KyleBerry
    KyleBerry
    There! Its not a tie now!
  28. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    Well done Kyle - maybe I'll finally get to learn Cattle In The Cane
  29. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
  30. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
  31. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    It's Thursday, and only 11 votes have been placed for this week's tune! Right now it's a tie between Wildwood Flower & Rakes of Kildare! Please vote if you haven't... winner announced tomorrow!
  32. Don Grieser
    Don Grieser
    And now there are 12 votes. Let's get jiggy with it.
  33. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #33 poll. Winner to be announced next Friday.
  34. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    I know most of the US has been blasted by this huge storm... just a reminder that there's one more day for voting... right now, there have been 13 votes, and Wildwood Flower has a resounding lead.....
  35. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
  36. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is the link to week #35 poll. Since Friday is Christmas, I'll announce the winner Thursday!
  37. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Just a reminder that I'm going to announce the winner today sometime! Right now, Roanoke has 6 votes, and Lord Inchiquin has 5..... so if you haven't voted, please do so now!
  38. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Here is a link to week #36 poll! Winner to be announced Friday, January 1!
  39. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Just a reminder that I'll announce the winner of week #36 tomorrow, January 1, 2010! Right now, Flop Eared Mule (OT) and Lord Inchiquin (O'Carolan) are tied at 5 votes a piece!
  40. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
  41. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    Just a reminder, today's the day! Unsure of the time I'll announce the winner, but right now, Flop Eared Mule has 5, Niel Gow's Lament has 6..... so, vote if you haven't!
  42. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
  43. CelticDude
    CelticDude
    Hey Barb,

I noticed that St. Anne's reel is one of the possible tunes. I believe that got posted as an "extra-curricular" tune. Does that matter, AFA making it an "official" tune of the week? (I'm also going to claim it for ITM, as well as OT and BG...)
  44. Barbara Shultz
    Barbara Shultz
    There were just a couple of videos submitted when St. Anne's reel was discussed early on, so I went ahead & added it to this week's poll. Sure~ I'll go for it being ITM!!
  45. Chris Travers
    Chris Travers
    I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Saint Anne's Reel is gonna win.
  46. Eddie Sheehy
    Oh, I thought it was Stan's Reel...
  47. CelticDude
    CelticDude
    Eddie,

Stan's reel is a different tune (called "Stash's" in the Old Country). It even has lyrics: "Roll out the Guiness, Roll out that bottle of beer..."

BTW, is there a saint of libations? Now THAT should be a tune.
  48. OldSausage
    OldSausage
  49. Eddie Sheehy
    Sorry guys it was TIC. Really didn't expect a response... St James is the patron Saint of Guinness...
  50. Chris Travers
    Chris Travers
    Well, Looks like Saint Anne's Reel won. All we need is for Barb to post the official thread.
Page 1 of 15 12345 ... LastLast