Brushy Creek Waltz

1. Jairo Ramos
    Jairo Ramos
    It's a Jay Buckey's waltz, the score reads, in parentheses, "A Texas Waltz."

2. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Well played, Jairo. Did you do the backing as well or is it a track you downloaded? Very good arrangement for the tune.
  3. bbcee
    bbcee
    Seconded, Jairo, great arrangement & production. Oh, the playing isn't so bad either!
  4. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    That's such a beautiful tune! I know it from somewhere, but I can't remember where I heard it. You play it very nicely, with accuracy and feeling.
  5. Ginny Aitchison
    Ginny Aitchison
    This is a cool little waltz, well played Jairo !
  6. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Great sound a nice rolling rhythm.
  7. Jairo Ramos
    Jairo Ramos
    Thank you all, you are very kind. The production I doubt is good, I use a microphone from an old webcam and in some parts its deficiencies are evident ... but hey, the intention is what matters. Saludos!

Ahhh and my parrots in the background who always want to accompany me!
  8. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    Sounds very nice, Jairo. I especially like the tremolo.
  9. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    Jairo that was soo good! Perfect tremelo. I don't care about production, only product. And that was prime. I'm gonna have to go listen to some of your previous posts.
  10. Jairo Ramos
    Jairo Ramos
    Frandolin, I really appreciate that you liked it ... I just have to add that I am, believe me, one of your biggest fans ... I really like all your productions and I never tire of listening to them.