Daisy Bell

1. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    I know it's been awhile, but I had to mow the lawn and wash the dishes... Here's a tune I know a little, done on my Tacoma M3 with the octave G&D strings. Thanks again for the listen!
  2. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    A golden oldie this time, Frank. I know this one as "A Bicycle Built For Two", a great old music hall song. The octave strings add a whole new sound to your playing here. Fine performance.
  3. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    Fine solo playing!
  4. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    ...and a very authentic sounding mandolin for this old tune, really nice chordal playing Frank.
  5. phb256
    phb256
    Isn't that one of Hal 9000's greatest hits?
  6. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    In fact, I only knew this song from the IBM 7049 and from HAL9000. This rabbit's supper angle is new to me
  7. Jairo Ramos
    Jairo Ramos
    01100101 01111000 01100011 01100101 01101100 01100101 01101110 01110100 0110010
  8. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    Thanks every one! Ask Hal, he'll tell you we like our rabbits nice and fat before we have them "over" for dinner.
  9. Sherry Cadenhead
    Sherry Cadenhead
    It's "A Bicycle . . ." for me also, John. Goodness, I can't remember the last time I heard it. Am sure I didn't think of rabbits at the time.
  10. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    Nice solo arrangement superbly performed!
  11. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    Thanks for the link Bertram. Its stated there: “Vocals were programmed by John Kelly and Carol …
  12. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Just to clear up any misunderstanding caused by Frithjof referring to Bertram's link - "Vocals were programmed by John Kelly and Carol …” I am NOT the John Kelly who was involved in any programming of an IBM computer. I only play and record in live time and would have no idea how to program a computer to produce a song, nor would I want to do such a thing, no matter how cute the end product. To each his/her own.
  13. Simon DS
    Simon DS
  14. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    Good playing, Simon.
    But so unusual slow for you that I got the impression you just finished a big meal. “Frank’s” fat rabbit as Sunday roast???
  15. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Ahh, Frithjof it certainly is slow, not really my cup of tea.
    And porridge oats for Sunday lunch this week. And my cat seems like she’s been poisoned or caught some sort of virus. Traumatized about going outside too, so something’s happened. Not so good. And rabbits? No, they’re to cute to eat.