Squirrellian

1. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    Hi Folks! Here's my New Northfield A5 Special doing an original tune that I thought I posted here befpre, but can't find it. Thanks!
  2. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    What a transformation - the facial expression says it all: this man may look old, but put a mandolin in his hands and youth will flood his veins with a shock of joy. The music sounds like 20yo, not much more

Or, more scientifically: the musically enhanced corpus callosum coupling both halves of the brain makes them light up like Anakin Skywalker's pod racer engines. That's the way to go for all of us coming of age.
  3. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    Wahnsinn! Awesome!

But why do you need a new mandolin??? --- I’m envious!!!
  4. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Great sound, Frank, and fine picking. I am reminded a lot of the old classic Wayfarin' Stranger. You really drive this one along - is it yourself on guitar as well?
  5. John W.
    John W.
    More great tunes, Frank, played on another great looking/sounding mando, with great playing Could I have heard the tune on your YT channel ?
  6. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Still trying to work out how you do it Frank. Lovely.
  7. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    Wow!!! First class picking, Frank!
  8. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    Thanks all! Bertram, you really got me thinking on that, it might explain a lot. Yeah, the face that sank a thousand ships! Frithjof, I've got everything I need. Now I'm after everything I want! Yes John thats me on the 6. It's hard to have to learn and play the song in your head, just to put down a rythum track, but it's still easier than the other way around.