Lofi hip hop mandolin

1. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    Relax/study to Bob's latest tune

2. Don Grieser
    Don Grieser
    I'd say you and Bob have the hip hop mandolin genre all locked up. The money should be rolling in soon.

A very enjoyable tune and animation. I look forward to seeing and hearing how this all develops.
  3. OldSausage
    OldSausage
    Obviously it's a bit niche, but apparently that's what it's all about these days
  4. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    As Don says, you have cornered the market in this area, David. I look forward to more of you and Bob. Maybe you could appear together soon, you backing Bob?
  5. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    I have no words David, other than this is a true work of art.
  6. Frithjof
    Frithjof
    I’m so happy that Bob found this “old Silver Angel … down of the back of the sofa”. He developed a great sense for tone and rhythm.

I'm afraid Bob played excessive and for a long time without using the pinky of his left hand. According to the evolutionary theory the reduction of a part of the body that has no function anymore would be only consequent. I’m only astonished that it happens within just one generation.
  7. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Interesting project you have here David along with your usual flair for technically advanced playing.
    Wiki says that your project is some form of micro-genre.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lofi_hip_hop
  8. bbcee
    bbcee
    Really cool, David. We all know you can play the stuffing out of fiddle tunes, so I'm really interested in where you & your buddy will be going.
  9. Jess L.
    Jess L.
    Sounds great!
  10. John W.
    John W.
    Great to see you and Bob are continuing with your friendship…and shared musical interest. I noticed the cat was, at times, surprised by the quality of Bob’s playing. Interesting project.
  11. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    I could relax and study to this all day!
  12. Bertram Henze
    Bertram Henze
    Very relaxing and christmassy - indeed the visuals remind me very much of the Charlie Brown Christmas Reunion video.
  13. Michael Pastucha
    Michael Pastucha
    Excellent tune!