Air On The G String

1. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    I recently fell in love with this beautiful tune. I experimented with several backing tracks from full orchestra to piano and finally settled on this one with solo guitar. Thanks for Listen'n!
  2. Jairo Ramos
    Jairo Ramos
    Wow too beautiful, thanks!
  3. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Very professionally played there Frank, I really like the little hesitations, tone and accents. Well done Dude!
  4. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    Great tremolo and rubato! And all on the G-string, that I try to avoid....
  5. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    Yet another from the classical fold, Frank. You really have such a wide range of genres to select from. Well played.
  6. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    Thanks so much guys! OK You talked me into it. Here's the Orchestra version. Much slowwer. Forcing me to really stretch and oscilate those tremolos, or whatever it's called. Again thank-you all!
  7. Christian DP
    Christian DP
    For the Easter holiday, I didn't want to bore you with another waltz, so I tried one of JS' best known melodies:
  8. John W.
    John W.
    Great job, Christian. You and Frank have inspired me to add this to the list…..I have a long list, with insufficient time to make headway into it!
  9. Simon DS
    Simon DS
    Yes I like the slower version too Frank. And Christian, very atmospheric. Interesting to see the differences in the way both of you play too.
  10. John Kelly
    John Kelly
    A lovely start to a quiet Easter Sunday, Christian.
  11. Frankdolin
    Frankdolin
    Yes, better than mine, I think.
  12. Gelsenbury
    Gelsenbury
    Christian seems to be on home turf with this one. Everything is just perfect.
  13. Don Grieser
    Don Grieser
    Great playing Christian and Frank. I think I prefer the faster version with just the guitar backup, Frank. Must be my bluegrass bias showing.