Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Thread: New Aleyas Fern

by Dlchap
    Replies
    Views

Re: New Aleyas Fern

Thank you. And yes Johnny has been playing his Aleyas for a little over a year now. Looking forward to his next recording session to hear how it sounds recorded.

Lee
  2. Thread: New Aleyas Fern

by Dlchap
    Replies
    Views

New Aleyas Fern

This is the latest completed mandolin. It is a red spruce top with two piece red maple back that is slip matched. Fern inlay with traditional colored finish. Very crisp sounding mandolin with good...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: New Aleyas LF-5 Mandolin

Glad to hear that you are enjoying it mandopicker23.

Here is the discription that I have for it in the database I keep on the mandolins.

"A-style mandolin with Red spruce top and red maple...
  4. Replies
    Views

New Aleyas LF-5 Mandolin

This is one that I have recently finished. F-style with Red Spruce top, Sugar Maple back, sides and neck. Varnish finish and always nice Waverly tuners. Thanks for looking.

Lee
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolins in progress

Aleyas mandolin #11

Working on french polishing the one piece sugar maple back. There have been to many guitars going through the shop and not enough mandolins...

6. Replies
    Views

Re: East Tennessee Blues on Aleyas Mandolin

Glad to post. She is really a great picker and has also been very generous with letting me record her and post the tunes.

Lee
  7. Replies
    Views

East Tennessee Blues on Aleyas Mandolin

A fiend of mine was at the house with her mandolin a couple of months ago and I she let me record this video of her playing East Tennessee Blues. This is a tune that she recorded on her CD (using...