Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: Sierra Hull and Ethan Jodziewicz in concert, June 9, 2017

I can't see the video in the original post but if this is the one (https://instagram.com/p/BVJDYPpFGeD/) I quite like it. It's got a good groove. She has a great tone there IMHO.
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Another thread comparing 3 mandos

You really are. :)

Now this being said, I know better than interfering between a couple. :whistling:
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Another thread comparing 3 mandos

Al, thank you. This is exactly the type of comment I am looking for.

Since my first thread to which you also graciously contributed, I've had up to 8 mandolins at home for an extended sleep over....
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Franzke A5 mandolin #15038 review

Congrats on a beautiful mandolin! Great story too. Being sold and becoming available again at the right moment, this mando was meant for you. :)
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: New to mando: Eastman MD404 or MD805V?

They had a good selection of Eastman mandolins as well as a few Weber, plus a couple Heiden, but these are out of my price range! I am not sure if I played a 505. I know that there was a DGM1 and a...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: New to mando: Eastman MD404 or MD805V?

Thanks for the replies so far.

I already found out that I like v-necks on mandolins as much as I do on guitars. :) I also like skinny frets. Weber have 10" radius vs. 12" for the Eastman. Not a...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Martin O17-T?

I owned a 1937 0-17T for a few years. It was extremely light (1,100 grams - 2.4 lbs) and I thought it sounded amazing (CGDA). I sold it about five years ago to fund the purchase of another guitar,...
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: The Tenor Guitar by Gary Lee Moore

Hi,

How is this?

http://www.calgaryuke.com/ukerichard/tenor/The_Tenor_Guitar.pdf
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: What Pick Do You Use?

My primary instrument is guitar (almost always archtops, acoustic and electric, playing mostly swing and jazz standards). I too am fairly new to tenor guitar. Actually, I dabbled in tenor guitar a...