Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: New NMD - Collings

Beautiful, I'm sure it sounds as good as it looks.
  2. Re: NMD Ellis A4 Deluxe with Hummingbird inlay.

Oh my, that is so sweet! I want one; wait, I just got one so I better not go insane and order another one.:)
  3. Re: NMD Ellis A4 Deluxe with Hummingbird inlay.

Wow, a whole year, I was thinking 6 months. If that is what it takes I'll wait a year. I clipped a Snark tuner to the very tip of the headstock when I received the mandolin to tune it up and after I...
  4. Re: NMD Ellis A4 Deluxe with Hummingbird inlay.

Does anyone know how long I should wait before putting on an armrest and tone-gard? I don't want to impact the finish until I'm certain the finish has hardened.
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Ellis Waitlist

I'm officially off the Ellis Waitlist. Got my new Ellis A4 Deluxe yesterday. Here is a link to my NMD post:...
  6. NMD Ellis A4 Deluxe with Hummingbird inlay.

I received my Ellis A4 Deluxe with the Hummingbird inlay yesterday and it is beautiful, a piece of art really. So well done. These pictures do not do it justice, I am not a...
  7. Re: Aaron Weinstein's New Apitius yorkville mandolin

Beautiful mandolin and beautiful playing. Congrats on your new baby.
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Artistworks question

I joined ArtistWorks' Mandolin with Mike Marshall just over two weeks ago and, so far, like it. I've already submitted my "Placement/Introduction" video to Mike and received a response video back...
  9. Replies
    Views

For all of us waiting for our Ellis mandolin, the wait will be well worth it. We will be amply rewarded with a beautiful mandolin built by one of the best teams in the business. Tom, take your time...
  10. Replies
    Views

I ordered a A4 Deluxe (oval hole, silver hardware, ivoroid binding) #537 last September. It may be a while before I get it given the delays due to the pandemic, ice storm, Christian's leaving, and...