Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Value of Ricky Skaggs Signed Mandolin

If you choose not pursue becoming and active member of the Mandolin Cafe that is most likely your loss and possibly a loss to the Cafe, but one we won't ever know for sure.
    There were a few smart...
  2. Replies
    Views

Now you see how this silly pond flows, 'Ginner! Now get used to a little ribbing and have some fun here! It took me a while to realize opinions are pretty strong here but, you will get good advice...
  3. Replies
    Views

" Your outlook in life is not determined by what happens to you in life, but by how you react to what happens to you" The true sense of this community is a very helpful one and before you do anything...
  4. Replies
    Views

I thought he already was? :mandosmiley:
  5. Replies
    Views

Trouble is Ricky doesn't or never has, played that model of mandolin. I can't see how an autograph colector would want the instrument and someone who anted the instrument might not be too interested...
  6. Replies
    Views

I would suspect it hasn't increased the value of your mando but, you do have a nice memento of the performance.
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Did Santa Deliver Your Mandolin Wishes?

So, after I made my post, I later saw this one, and it confused me, because my name is T. Becker. After staring at it in confusion for a bit, I frantically searched an e-mail box full of spam to...