Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Over the Rainbow

Lovely performance of a beloved melody, Giuseppe!
    John, here's one of my favorite contemporary versions of this favorite by the late Israel Kamakawiwoʻole:

http://youtu.be/w_DKWlrA24k
  2. Thread: One Month In

by CJoshuaV
    Replies
    Views

One Month In

Thank you to everyone who was so incredibly helpful in helping me - as someone who loves music but has no talent for playing it - to take the plunge and try to learn. Thanks especially to Mike Dulak...
  3. Replies
    Views

Mandos pre board!!!

Go Luftansa! They actually asked me to pre board because of my mando!! I feel lucky today! Must be because it's the dawg's birthday!!
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Indianapolis Jams?

Would anyone be interested in a mandolin weekend, just very informal, where we all met at a campground like Turkey Run, Clifty Falls, or some private ground where we could all just camp, talk around...
  5. Replies
    Views

Bob does occasionally have jams. Went to one two weeks ago. The Hedgehog is a great venue. I've seen a lot of great acts there including Don Julin and Billy Strings twice. Another in a month or...
  6. Replies
    Views

Arthur's Music Store in Fountain Square in Indy has Tuesday night bluegrass jams...
  7. Replies
    Views

Awesome, I'm not too far from Sheridan. I'll try and make it to that one for sure. Lafayette is a bit of a haul, I'm in the Pendleton area. Thanks DargDog!
  8. Re: a very cool learning site i just found(Baron Collins-Hill

Wow, thank you for all the kind words everyone! As jefflester pointed out, I did indeed grow up (and continue to grow up) here on the Mandolin Cafe forums. This site is an incredible resource full of...
  9. Replies
    Views

R.I.P - Joe Cocker

Rock hero Joe Cocker, best known for his song ‘With a Little Help from my Friends’, has passed away. RIP, Joe.
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: A true newbie.....

I have watched many of these different instruction videos. Really enjoying them!
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: A true newbie.....

Well whatdyaknow, I recognize that guy in your second youtube playlist. Here is a more complete listing of all of my mandolin videos: http://www.bradleylaird.com/playthemandolin/videos.html

Good...
  12. Replies
    Views

Re: Dealing With Spouse

Try to get her to learn the mandolin and let her use your A