Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolin Cafe's Song a Week Social Group

Truest form of an on-line social experience. Thank you for your commitment.
    Matt Thomas
  2. Replies
    Views

Barbara and her cohorts have been turning me on to a wide variety of tunes for some time. Barbara also has a youtube channel that demonstrates a number of the Song a Week songs. Thanks. ...
  3. Replies
    Views

Thanks to all, especially Barbara, for the nudge to check out that leg of the cafe. Simply fantastic (I had no idea...). Now, I'm learning Chinquapin Hunting. Finally.
  4. Replies
    Views

Well, this is a really big, and really robust website. The mandolincafe.com website is an unparalleled resource on all things mandolin. You couldn't possibly put everything on one page, organization...
  5. Replies
    Views

I, too, had no idea that this group and its offerings existed. Thank you for bringing it to my attention.
  6. Replies
    Views

Thanks, Barbara! :mandosmiley:

I agree completely. :)
  7. Replies
    Views

Barbara, I'm always astonished when I browse the groups to see how much content is there. It's an amazing resource, a real wealth of knowledge. My hat is off to you for a job well done.
  8. Replies
    Views

I've recently begun using the advanced search feature (for search group messages) on the advice of one of your posts, Barbara, to check for songs I'm learning and songs I've learned, and find so much...
  9. Replies
    Views

As I posted in the group thread yesterday, SOWSG is one of the best resources on Mandolin Cafe and anything that can be done to bring it more into the forefront of the forum would be a great benefit...
  10. Replies
    Views

Barbara, your contributions are appreciated.

While never posting there, I have used the Song a Week index to look up different ideas on how to play certain tunes.

:)