Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: looking to move, but I have no clue where ?.

T.D. the very last snow storm was were I live in Queens N.Y. was over 23 inch's, maybe more in some spots with snow drifts. plus you guys upstate deal with snow storms so much better than us in NYC.
  2. Re: looking to move, but I have no clue where ?.

kegcrowe, sorry I passed judgement on a group of people. that's not right, but I always put my foot in my big Italian mouth. as for me you can keep the football just give me some good bluegrass &...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: beside the mandolin.

there seems to be a lot of talented people here. Doug that banjo looks real fine.
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Sumi mandolins

good morning Dave. you can check them out on YouTube & I think there is 2 or 3 for sale on eBay.
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: First Mando - Eastman 304

wise choice grasshopper, I have a 305 & I am very happy with it. also welcome to the wonderful world of the mandolin & our small family.
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Uther my cat..

nice to know their are people like you guys around. I cried like a baby in the vets office when my baby girl Molly was called to haven. some times I just hate being human. also T.D, don't worry when...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Uther my cat..

so sorry for your loss. an I must say what a great bunch of people you guys are. we also have cats. 7 of them that came into our back yard & became part of our lives & 1 dog that we adopted. crying...
  8. Re: A style / F style - Which came first ??.

why did Henry Ford make the model T before the model A ?. same reason I would think, because he could & people would buy his cars no matter what.
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: the 12 days/mandolins of Chritsmas

7 Sullivan's a strumming.
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Why "The"?

the end ?.
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: Mando Ideas for a 12 Year Old

Eastman 305, if the young lady is that good I think she will like the 305.
  12. Replies
    Views

Re: Eastman MD-315 for Christmas! Woohoo!

merry Christmas to you & your loving wife !. she sounds like one great lady. also glad to hear you are ok. I have a 305 great little mandolin, a keeper no matter what I may buy down the road.
  13. Replies
    Views

Re: Best Time of Day to Practice ?

when no one is home.
  14. Re: Alternative mandolin tuners - Waverly are not the only soluti

boy would I love to see some good close up pictures.
  15. Replies
    Views

Re: "The Kentucky" vs. "Kentucky"

pictures please, front back & the label on the inside.
  16. Replies
    Views

Re: Looking for a first mandolin

a year ago $300.00 might have got you a nice low end Eastman or Kentucky. but now there going for about $479.00 new with out a case. look here in the classifieds, you never know what might pop up.
  17. Replies
    Views

why is it?

why is it you can buy a decent solid wood guitar for $225.00 with shipping. like I just did a Recording King RP-A9M / 0 parlor, but you can't find a decent A style mandolin at that price point.
  18. Replies
    Views

Re: UPS "Grind" Delivery

I like to take pride in my job what ever I do.
  19. Replies
    Views

many years ago I worked for Purolator courier, an in my 6 1/2 years there I only broke one package of light bulbs. not bad for working in Manhattan. plus no accidents.
  20. Replies
    Views

my friend ordered a guitar from musicians friends & they use fed ex. guess what they did ?. they dropped it off at the wrong address & the wrong block with no signature. an that's in Queens New...
  21. Replies
    Views

Re: New to the Forum

you forgot one little thing, folkmusician is also a great place to shop & Robert is a real nice guy to deal with. I bought my Kentucky 805 from him & I am very happy with it. welcome to mando madness.
  22. Re: MAS Already. I just got back to playing! MD514 or 614?

Brian would never steer you wrong. plus if Bill Monroe could get by with out pickups I would think you can to. just step up to the microphone & play the old school way.
  23. Replies
    Views

the Mandolin stores does it again !.

so I get an e-mail ad from them saying they bought up all the Kentucky KM-900 & the price is a little over 1K. is that a good deal with the case & should I pull the trigger & buy one.:mandosmiley:
  24. Replies
    Views

Re: another "flying with my mandolin" thread

if you want to go the fiberglass case route, go to Elderly instrument. they carry the Superior fiberglass cases. they are a lot of bang for the dollar, I have 3 of them a banjo, an F style one & a A...
  25. Replies
    Views

Re: another "flying with my mandolin" thread

go Rogue (musicians friends) & buy the gig bag that's on sale from the mandolin store right now for $14.00. total investment $64.00. now for the next question, can you carry small tools & strings on...
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3