Search:

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Andrew Buckner- "Hallelujah"

Hey guys! Just wanted to post a quick video since I haven't put one on the café in awhile. I am using a lovely TKD Falcon on this video and I hope you enjoy! I am about to start work on "Coffee and a...
  2. Thread: Northfield

by atbuckner21
    Replies
    Views

Re: Northfield

Hey guys, I used a Model M on my last project and I couldn't be happier. It has plenty of volume, but also has a deep round sound that records so well. Mine has the Englemann top which, to my ear,...
  3. Re: Coffee and a good book-a wonderful new solo mandolin MP3

Daryl,
    First off, I am honored that you would want to learn the tunes from this record, they all mean a ton to me, and I am thankful you are interested. I don't think I would be interested in...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Word of thanks- Andrew Buckner

Also, a special thanks to Scott and the guys who run this awesome Cafe for sharing my music with the mandolin world. You guys are doing such a great thing by providing us with this community....
  5. Replies
    Views

Word of thanks- Andrew Buckner

Hey everyone! I just wanted to send a thank you to everyone who purchased my record, and more importantly to everyone who emailed, commented, or facebooked me about the project. I am so grateful to...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: New member of the famly on it's way

I love that mando! I am wanting to get a nice A2 style mandolin soon! Thanks for sharing! :)
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Best Flat Top Mandolins?

Don't forget Bid Muddy Mandolins! Mike Dulak builds some beautiful instruments that sound wonderful :) Plus, he is a great guy!
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: How do Webers compare to Northfields?

I feel like the Northfield has a small, rounded v neck. It's literally perfect for my hands, and I wouldn't change a thing about it :) I gotta change that again! :)
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: How do Webers compare to Northfields?

Welcome!!! :) I may be very partial, but I felt the need to respond. Over the last 2 years, I have owned 10 plus mandolins including, a Kentucky KM900, a Givens Ode, a Morris, a Bulldog, a Pava, and...
  10. Thread: Muth A5

by atbuckner21
    Replies
    Views

Re: Muth A5

It's gorgeous man! :)
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: John Reischman- "Indiana Firefly"

Thanks so much!!!!! :) I am known in my little town for my hat game!
  12. Replies
    Views

John Reischman- "Indiana Firefly"

Spending my Thursday night working on one of my all time favorite tunes, "Indiana Firefly." John Reischman wrote and recorded this tune, and he is one of the greatest mandolinists to ever play in my...
  13. Replies
    Views

Salt Creek- Andrew Buckner

Here is my take on "Salt Creek" on my Pava! Thanks for watching :)
    https://youtu.be/qHoSWSUAkQk
  14. Replies
    Views

Harry Potter Theme- Andrew Buckner

Good evening everybody! Here is my take on the Harry Potter theme! :) https://youtu.be/J1vIdCMyLUg
  15. Re: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"- Andrew Buckner

Thanks Rob! I love John Reischman so much! He is a benchmark tonally :)
  16. "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"- Andrew Buckner

Good evening everyone! Working on an arraignment of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow," and wanted to share. I was inspired to create this rendition when I heard John Reischman on that lovely video about...
  17. Replies
    Views

Desvairada - Andrew Buckner

Hey Mando world! This is my version of the A part of Desvairada. I tried to put a little bounce in it!
    https://youtu.be/XQ80psnSQrs
  18. Replies
    Views

The Ballad of Gabby Johnson

Hey everybody! I wanted to share this fragment of an instrumental off my bands upcoming album. The title pays homage to "Blazing Saddles!"
    https://youtu.be/gFIylZ1YE-s
  19. Replies
    Views

Re: Whiskey Before Breakfast

Thanks everybody!!! I have fought my facial expressions for years, and finally yielded to their power. :) I will be changing the signature ASAP :) I love my Pava!
  20. Replies
    Views

Whiskey Before Breakfast

Hello everyone! I wanted to share this version of "Whiskey Before Breakfast" that I using to help develop speed, and focus on clarity! Thanks :)
    https://youtu.be/nXrBZSS-RUE
  21. Re: $500 - $800 price range. What is good? What to avoid?

Howard "Sonny" Morris builds beautiful mandolins that are setup perfect straight from his shop. You could get a new A5 just above your price range, or a used one inside of it. May even be something...
  22. Replies
    Views

Re: 2016 Wildwood Mandobass

This is gorgeous man! Thanks for keeping such a cool instrument alive :) I love the blacktop!
  23. Re: Craigs List sale and cashiers check - is this a scam

This is definitely a scam as had 5 numbers try it on me in one day. Quick way to tell, call the number he/she/android/alien is texting from, and it will probably say that this is not a working...
  24. Replies
    Views

Morris Mandolins

I shared this video a week and a half ago, but wanted to put it on here with the above title incase anyone is shopping for a Morris (NFI) in the future and wants to hear sound clips. I love Sonny,...
  25. Replies
    Views

Re: New music video

Nick,
    Thanks so much man! I really appreciate you doing that :)
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3