Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Four-String Cigar Box Tenor Guitars

Ed, you are not helping me tame my urge to get one of these. There's a guy here locally that makes these things, and he even spins his own resonator cones.
  2. Replies
    Views

Going Nowhere Slow

Wasn't sure where to share this, as it's acoustic blues with mandolin, but seeing it's got lots of tenor guitar lead I figured it would fit here.

http://www.reverbnation.com/play_now/15466890
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Some more Slide Tenor

It looks like Republic has resonator tenors back in stock. Now I need to get back to gigging more so I can get one.
  4. Replies
    Views

One More Slide Tenor

I was able to get another clip up before I have to get back to finishing up the album. Hope you like it, it's definitely Muddy inspired.

5. Replies
    Views

Re: Some more Slide Tenor

Ed, I'm using Adobe Premiere to edit and throwing in some effects as well. I figured I'd give a go at making it look older.
  6. Replies
    Views

Some more Slide Tenor

Here's another tune on my Silvertone Tenor Guitar with my new homemade slide, vintage Luzon 2009.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IX_lnQ-66iY&feature=youtu.be
  7. Thread: Slide Tenor

by Big Rig
    Replies
    Views

Re: Slide Tenor

Thanks Ed. I'm tuned AEAC#, that tuning and my Silvertone seem to match up great. I was using GDGD, but I'm hooked on this new tuning.
  8. Replies
    Views

New Blues Mando EP

Just trying to get the word out that I've got a new EP up on Bandcamp available for free right now. I'm in the process of recording a full length album now and wanted give folks a taste of what's...
  9. Replies
    Views

My new Airline Electric Mandola

Broke down and ordered one of those Eastwood Airline Electric Mandolas last week. For such an inexpensive instrument I'm quite impressed with it. If you're curious here's what mine sounds like.