Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Luthier for violin/fiddle

Any decent violin shop can fit a new bridge and restring it. I've done a few and I'm strictly an amateur/hobbyist.

They can also rehair the bow, but for learning it may be less expensive to buy...
  2. Replies
    Views

Free Tenor Guitar Transcriptions

Here's a playlist of some of the tunes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KGqCeQeR5I&list=PLsoumJpvJZAi1P0IMySmwzF832_h1eTaV
  3. Ronnie McCoury 'Family Circle' Mandolin Transcription Book

Yo!

I'm currently on tour in Europe with the Henhouse Prowlers which means I've been slacking on posting more content to my Patreon. But as I sit here on the side of the Autobahn because of a...
  4. Replies
    Views

The Sound of the American Mandolin

i found this just now, never seen it before, i would think its made its rounds here in the past, but in case someone else has never watched this either, here you go
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Hard case recommendations

I just bought a case for my 1931 Gibson TG0.

The Gator 3/4 acoustic guitar case is a pretty good fit. About 1/2 inch clearance around the body, but it doesn't rattle around inside. 2 or 3 inches...
  6. Thread: Moon Wood

by journeybear
    Replies
    Views

Re: Moon Wood

Hey, not to worry ... but thanks all the same. I didn't mean to single you out, nor anyone else; it was the cumulative effect of people guessing that got to me. I didn't know myself - nor ever cared...
  7. Replies
    Views

I have an Access case from a few years back. I got it for an 018T after small children dismantled the original chipboard case. I got the Access on clearance, and I can't now find that exact model on...
  8. Replies
    Views

I have the one for sale @ Elderly….it works great
  9. Replies
    Views

Looks like Elderly has something serviceable for a tenor. You should also look at Access Three Case Co. Beyond that, I don't know. Good luck with your search.

Larry
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

Thanks!
  11. Replies
    Views

Fiddle Tune (and more)

Just ran across this link from a friend on the Acoustic Guitar Forum. Lots of tunes!
  12. Replies
    Views

Re: Alternate Reality Fender Tenor Tele

This may be of interest- particularly the discussion around the lack of a string tree and a workaround using shorter tuners.
    Yx6WPbbrrWM
  13. Replies
    Views

Electric & Acoustic Tenor Guitar String Gauges

:)

For informational purposes only - Your playing style may dictate a larger or smaller string gauge.

I tried for approximately 15 lbs per string for the electrics.
    Nickel Wound