Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Trapeze Floating Tailpiece for 20" OM

[QUOTE=pheffernan;1814669]I’m not sure about the physics and mechanics, or the difference that it makes or fails to make, but I like the floating ebony tailpiece on my Black GBOM!

Beautiful...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Strap for 'F' octave mandolin

I highly recommend Lakota Leathers straps. They offer my fav Bison leather which is supple, strong and durable. One end has a slot to feed the strap through to make a loop for F-style OM's and...
  3. Replies
    Views

Hora OM Upgrade Project

I recently bought a Hora to add to my arsenal of expensive kindling . I find the Hora to have a bright, pretty, loud voice that I enjoy hearing. When I got it, I was impressed with the sound and so...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Trinity College mods follow-up?

I had finger pain a few years ago and a friend, who is a Naturopathic Physician, advised me to take vitamin B6 daily. problem solved for me. It might help you. Let us know.
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Considering OM commission ~ advice sought

That sounds like a great treat for everyone since it will be a "family instrument". I like the idea! And since it is a family instrument I suggest you consider a short scale instrument since young,...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Weber OM scale length?

" I hit 60 this year, and I'm starting to feel some extra aches and pains in my hands that I didn't when I was younger and playing jazz or classical pieces on guitar, with similar stretching."

Re...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Weber OM scale length?

"I have also seen one advertised in the classifieds and they want to change to the longer scale... which has left me wondering..."

I'm glad you're asking questions B4 buying-this forum is a great...