Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: Meet new duo The Foreign Landers - David and Tabitha Benedict

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for the kind words! It is pretty great being married to an amazing musician--even if she plays the banjo... ;) Excited to be sharing more music from the two of us very...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: post a video of yourself

Hello friends! This year I'm doing a weekly mandolin music video series called Mandolin Mondays. Check out my latest video--it's a chord melody medley of 3 of my favorite Beatles tunes: "Day...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: David Benedict's Debut Album

Hey everyone! The album is finished and set for official release on March 11th. I'm so pleased with how everything came together, and I am thankful for all of your support and interest in the...
  4. Re: Suggestions for Core Oldtime Mandolin Repertoire

Thanks for the suggestions! Sorry to raise any controversy or frustration with my question. Perhaps it is an unfair question to ask. I realize that there can't be a true "core" repertoire of...
  5. Re: Suggestions for Core Celtic Mandolin Repertoire

Hey M.Marmot, just trying to expand my repertoire in different genres and be exposed to the experience of the many awesome players on this site. I also hope to find a common ground of core tunes in...
  6. Replies
    Views

Best Mandolin Method Books

I am trying to put together a survey of some of the best mandolin method books out there, and I was wondering if anyone had favorites that I should look into. I'd like to find method books for all...
  7. Replies
    Views

David Benedict's Debut Album

My name is David Benedict and I am currently completing a unique degree in mandolin music performance at Bryan College in Dayton, TN, and now I’m planning to record my first full-length CD!

I...