Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

My new electric mando - Alden Mandocaster

Thanks for the recommendations folks!

I'd recently asked regarding a decent quality solid-body electric mandolin to get in some practice time in the evenings when the rest of the family sleeps....
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Recommendation for an electric?

Thanks pals! A kind chap saw my question and offered me his used Alden Mandocaster! I'll make a new post with some pics once it arrives, hopefully tomorrow!
  3. Thread: Tab Software

by zakry3323
    Replies
    Views

Re: Tab Software

Hey folks!

Thanks so much for the recommendations, reviews, and very thorough explanations! I'll be playing with these for the next couple weeks and will let you know how it goes!

Cheers,
  4. Thread: New Strap!

by zakry3323
    Replies
    Views

New Strap!

It didn't take very long before my shoestring strap broke... luckily I caught my instrument before it fell.

I have quite a bit of 500lb paracord leftover from other projects, so I figured I'd...
  5. Replies
    Views

First Mando - Eastman 304

Hey Folks!

Thanks a great deal for your advice! I went with an Eastman 304 that I purchased (also at the behest of many) from The Mandolin Store. Price was certainly right, and my first impression...
  6. Re: Newbie here, suffering from analysis paralysis

It arrived yesterday! Definitely must have been an issue with my email address, I didn't get any shipping updates but it showed up right on time, very nicely set up, very excited! I'll post a...
  7. Re: Newbie here, suffering from analysis paralysis

Thanks for all of your help folks! My ears have been smoking as my brain works overtime, but I've finally made a decision and gave the Mandolin Store a call.

Shipping out tomorrow will be my new...