Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: 18" Scale Eastwood Airline Electric Mandola - GDAE or DGBE?

Since the Kay guitar I decided to sell was only getting low ball offers, I contacted Mike at Eastwood about his trade in deal, & today received my new Airline Mandola, with hard case. It looks as...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Help identifying

Definitely an old Kay. I recently sold one that was a match for any $1000 F holer I've met.
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Christmas Music - Standard & Tab

Thought it was time to check in again, as it's time to get ready for another Christmas. I pulled out my print outs to start from for this year. Thanks, again, MP and Cafe
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Gibson 1920 A-9

So, the mandolin's in Michigan, then? Anywhere near Lansing? If so, Elderly Instruments could tell her what's what. If it were down here, I was wondering about offering to look at it; I'm no...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: any suggestions on a mando banjo?

Best "suggestions on a mando banjo" is to destroy it & throw it out. Worse awful racket than even a bad Scrugg's style 5 string.
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Building Hand Strength

For finger strength, there's probably little that's better than using the FFCP exercises from JazzMando. You could use something like a squishy ball or Gripmaster (Squeezie thing) . but hands on...
  7. Replies
    Views

I bought a Stradolin several years & gave my...

I bought a Stradolin several years & gave my (now)ex wife; it was real nice , especially for so cheap. I keep wondering if she still has it, wouldn't mind giving it a spin, she never learned to play...
  8. Replies
    Views

Agreed.

Agreed.