Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: Are you interested in a new method for the mandocello?

Hello Robert,

Thank yo for your feedback.

I want to clarify that I am very grateful for every post that is written here. That helps me very much to give the method a structure that helps as...
  2. Re: Are you interested in a new method for the mandocello?

Thanks for your feedback.
    You are right that there are mainly mandocello players who came from the mandolin. But the most of them I know have problems with reading a bass clef or a tenor clef. Some...
  3. Are you interested in a new method for the mandocello?

Dear mandocello players,

Perhaps you know my projects on ko-fi.com, where I write some new books for mandolin, mandocello, mandola and octave mandolin.

I got a couple of emails asking about a...
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: A Year With Calace?

Lesson VII is already available. ;-)

In addition, my new project "A Year with the Classics" started yesterday with variations by Denis, Leone, Gervasio and Riggieri. The principle is the same as...
  5. Replies
    Views

I haven't found a short, handy rule on tremolo in the mandolin method. I have to read a little more about that. Thanks for the question!

So far I have only found the following paragraph in the...
  6. Replies
    Views

The metric and free tremolo exist side by side. How they are used depends on several factors:
    - time of composition
    - composer
    - Origin of the composer
    - taste of the performer
    - skills of the...
  7. Replies
    Views

Tim,
    Thank you for the two questions and your support!

To your first question:
    Both. Of course, it never hurts to go back and repeat lessons you've already learned. In addition, the notes show...
  8. Replies
    Views

Hey there,
    just a quick reminder, that today my new project "A Mandocello´s Yearbook" started on Ko-fi. Perhaps that´s something you´re interested in.
    Here is the link:
    https://ko-fi.com/fkrumpf2...
  9. Replies
    Views

Hey there,
    Thank you for your opinions on Leone or Munier. At the moment I also tend to Leone more.
    But first the project "A Mandocello´s Yearbook" starts on August 1st on Ko-fi. In it I present an...
  10. Replies
    Views

Hi,
    the new lesson comes always with the next payment.
    I completely clicked through Ko-fi and after a simple way to postpone payment earlier in the month. Unfortunately I haven't found anything...
  11. Replies
    Views

Hello everybody,

I am extremely surprised and grateful that you like my project so much.
    I have noted your discussion of jumping a finger from string to string and will try to include it in one...
  12. Replies
    Views

What would you like to be published?

Hi,

my name is Florian Klaus Rumpf and I´m a mandolin player from Hamburg, Germany. Last year I started publishing music for mandolin and mandolin related instruments.

After my first...