Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Post a pic of your cat sleeping in your case

Thanks for that Bob.
    It's always hard losing a pet/family member. Boris was a Ragdoll and, like Birmans, very laidback and affectionate.

Cheers,
    Bradley
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Post a pic of your cat sleeping in your case

188109This is Boris. He unfortunately passed away last month but I thought he looked good in his case and had to share. He liked to listen to and sing along with whatever I was playing. He also...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Bowlbacks of Note

I had a happy find today. I just got this 1919 Calace a few hours ago. I don't know much of it's history but I'm happy to see that it's previous owner had strung it up with some unknown brand of...
  4. Re: Ottawa Canada Seeking interested players for mandolin orchest

I live in Vancouver currently, but I’m going to keep an eye on this thread as there is a strong possibility that I may be moving out that way in the spring/early summer.
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Bowlbacks of Note

I'm not sure if this counts as a bowlback of note, but I thought that I would throw it in here anyways. I recently picked up a W.A. Cole bowlback in Vancover, BC. It's in pretty decent shape, some...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Wolle picks for clasical playing, help pls?

Hi Beekeeper
    Here are a couple photos of my Wolle picks. I am not sure if theses are from the ones I shaped or the ones I asked Trekel to shape when I bought them. Either way I hope it helps.