Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: My new to me Weber arrived.

The Bitterroot line from Weber is such a good mandolin. Mine is like yours in tone, but I have always kept the J74 on them, might have try out Curt Mangan Bluegrass medium and find out how they...
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolin on the Oscars

Sorry I just could not bring myself to watch the Oskars. I would have liked to have seen Chris play, but it just was not worth all the rest I would have had to endure.
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: How to deal with 'The Beast from the East'

Well that is the nature of single speeds. But I dig it.
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Taylor V-class bracing - No direct mando content

No matter what Taylor's new V braced guitar sounds like Haters will hate it, and lovers will love it. The folks over at Acoustic Guitar Forum, Unofficial Taylor Guitar Forum and here at Mandolin...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Questions about Weber Y2K Mandolin

Congratulations James. It looks like you will get a lifetime of music out of it.
    I have a Bitterroot F and it looks like the same wood combination. Same bridge.
    Mine is nice and loud. I love...
  6. Re: Pac Rim instruments vs American made instruments ??

Just a few wandering thoughts before I have had enough coffee to think rationally.

Pac Rim instruments have their place here in the USA. Mine were relegated to campfire sing-alongs. I have owned...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Marla Fibish's Irish Mandolin Course

I have invested in Marla's lessons from the beginning of her addition to Peghead Nation. Yesterday was my last day of subscription. Going to take a break and work on other projects. I do enjoy her...
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Don't you hate it when a good deal comes along?

Cancel that Kentucky 272 now.
  9. Replies
    Views

Re: Pets with Mandolin-related names?

This is my Tucker. He is a great Golden Retriever. I did not intentionally name him after the Tucker mandolin. He did open up to our family quickly however, and has good response, and is always...
  10. Replies
    Views

Re: Anybody else riding RAGBRAI?

I won't be riding the RAGBRAI but I will be riding the Tour Du Wyoming. Because of the nature of transportation of gear, I don't bring any instruments.
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: Does anyone know how many A-12 Gibbys were made?

Now, this is my add to the drift.
    My Tommasini cro-mo with Campagnolo Chorus and me
  12. Replies
    Views

Re: NMD Weber Custom Bitterroot F from Capo's!

I enjoy my Bitterroot very much. Next to yours it would look a bit plain. I think Bitterroots are a great value.
  13. Replies
    Views

Re: My new Northfield NF-F5M!

Nice Bigskygirl. looks like a keeper. I bet it sounds great.:grin: