Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: The Obvious 12/26 Question

You must be working lots of small streams.....I've often thought about a 2 wt but went Takara for fun.
  2. Replies
    Views

Re: Help a Beginner?

Yes, lots of on line help that is great but having someone sit across from you (As I do with Billy Packard) catching all your mechanical mistakes before they become almost uncorrectable is a...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Eastman MDA315 mandola! Yes!

......... it was not delivered today, and won't be until Tuesday according to the latest information...)[/QUOTE]

I hate when that happens....hang in there !!
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: comparing Eastman Mandola's

Please make sure to update us on your thoughts about this used 815

Thanks
    Don
  5. Re: Amateurish string change execution - can I keep, or is it rui

You can probably just loosen it up and pull lightly with needle nose pliers to take out the slack. Then hold onto the string as you re-tighten. You should be fine. Good luck !!
  6. Thread: Education

by Don Roon
    Replies
    Views

Re: Education

[QUOTE=Br1ck;1747088]In an ongoing quest to educate myself I try to play as many mandolins as I can. In my area that is pretty much relegated to a few brands. Collings, Weber, Northfield, Eastman,...
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Left-Handed Players

Too bad you couldn't get that bass part down.

Thinking about it you would be the perfect candidate to switch from playing right handed to playing left handed for several reasons;
    You know exactly...
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Left-Handed Players

Wow...thats my story as well including being a drummer / percussionist (left handed.. both). My story varies slightly...tried right handed guitar years ago. Brought it back out a few months ago and I...