Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Re: Itzhak Pealman And John Denver Playing Bluegrass

From yankees1 - "Simple-----------pilot error !". The base line for the accident was simply bad cockpit layout. I remember one of the programme presenters demonstrating how difficult it would have...
  2. Re: Itzhak Pealman And John Denver Playing Bluegrass

Thanks Clark!

Guys,
    Relax! Mr. Pearlman posted the picture in the OP on his Facebook page with the following caption:
    "Playing a little bluegrass with the late John Denver in 1981."

Clearly...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: PayPal fees...

I think you're all missing the point. Paypal deducts the fee from the seller, it won't tack it on to the buyer. I really don't think they care what arrangements are made between the buyer and seller....
  4. Replies
    Views

Re: Facing evacuation

This is what I sent to Kokopeli just then.

Perfect! you sent me all the information I need to do a more complete analysis. Because of the light winds today, the fire will do short runs upslope...
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Custom Fretless Mandolin Build

I have to admit, I can only imagine that sustain on a steel-string fretless mandolin would be much less than on a nylon-strung oud, a full-size fretless steel-string guitar, or a fretless bass.
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: UPS Nightmare

Big corporations, everywhere. They just want you to go away. When you do, they will legally process it, according to law; but appeal can override, and you need a lawyer, or be a lawyer, to undo it....