Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Octave Mandolin Stand

https://www.amazon.com/Hamilton-Hanging-Guitar-Stand-Black/dp/B001L8IJDU/ref=pd_lpo_267_t_0/140-8073408-6057407?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B001L8IJDU&pd_rd_r=1fca1200-b5d5-4f80-9a49-00882e75da46&pd_rd_w=1...
  2. Replies
    Views

I use an Ingles violin stand for my Eastman Octave. Works great.
  3. Replies
    Views

Believe it or not I use one of those things that you get when you don't have enough closet space. The ones with a bar across the back, have that bar at a perfect height for storing an OM in its case....
  4. Replies
    Views

Hercules for me too. I can get a mando, mandola, and octave on it at the same time.
  5. Replies
    Views

Another vote for Hercules. I have the 3 instrument stand and have fit everything from mando to electric bass on it at the same time for worship services...
  6. Replies
    Views

I also use the Hercules stands at home for guitars. My Octave also fits nicely. They're sturdy and well-built.
  7. Replies
    Views

The Hercules stands can be adjusted to fit almost anything; providing you’re happy to hang instruments from it rather than stand instruments on it.

I’ve been using one of their tripple stands, on...
  8. Replies
    Views

I like the Hercules guitar stands with the Auto Grip System (AGS) for my octave. They have multiple models. It grips the headstock, rather than supporting the body. It is much more resistant to being...