Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Do you have a "Top Five" list?

It was a pretty simple question.....
  2. Re: New F4 on Ebay with pictures that are impossible

I always try to take photos outside even in cold weather -- the optimum being a cloudy day. I also take the photos with a real camera and not a cell phone. OTOH if I am seriously pursuing an...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Poor English in Ads

Saw this on Facebook the other day… How do you calm an English critic? "There, they're, their."
  4. Replies
    Views

Not every person is articulate. Not every person is educated. Each is still a person attempting to communicate. I appreciate attempts to communicate. Communication is the essence of being human....
  5. Replies
    Views

I've got a couple of pieces of string here, and I was wondering how long they should be?
  6. Replies
    Views

mandola music

https://soundcloud.com/tmsweeney65-1/sevastapol

this is a tune I wrote featuring the mandola

the mandola is a celtic star
    I also used my rigel G-110 mandolin and ovation mandocello
  7. Replies
    Views

Re: Does anyone recognize this mandolin?

$307.99.... Someone made a pretty good purchase, in my opinion. I would love to have a mando with a headstock like that.
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: This weeks mandolin that won't get a bid or buyer

BTW do not write to this Maurer seller telling them that their starting bid is way off base. I stupidly did that and it pissed them off. The nerve of me!
  9. Re: Discontinued/rare mandolins, heres my Washburn M12

Thanks for the replies! Some beautiful instruments posted here.

I did not mean to overstate how rare my mandolins are, I should have simply said discontinued. And, (noted probably for a good...
  10. Re: Discontinued/rare mandolins, heres my Washburn M12

hoodies ; (n) hud-iz ; A term used to describe musicians whose primary focus is on the maker or 'hood emblem' of an instrument

Add-- Nothing at all wrong with your Washburn there JR.
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: Just finished an "A" kit and ...

Many of us , myself included got our start with an A kit by "Saga" as sold by several vendors such as International Violin. Your kit was more difficult to build. But it often gives the "builder"...