Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Poll: Re: Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week #499

Right On, Right On

eAAXY1SYy-c

Rock the Cradle Joe

-6JupjIBpmw

The best I could do for Roderick McDonald's Strathspey is notation. If anyone can find a video, that would be great if you...
  2. Poll: Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week #497

This poll is for the Song A Week Social Group Week #497.

One vote per member of the social group. Please feel free to link to videos of these tunes, as a reply to this discussion, to help others...
  3. Poll: Re: Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week #493

Noranda Mineworkers Reel

tTyeUs1SdwQ

Quickstep to the Battle of Prague

47Gv_b3XE4Q

Maddie's Pride
  4. Wanna learn about one of the hidden gems on Mandolin Cafe?

Check out this article/interview with me about the Song A Week Social Group!
  5. Replies
    Views

Re: Visit to Fiddler's Green..

I love Fiddler's Green! My son lives in Austin, so I try to go every time I'm there! I accidentally bought my Collings MT2O there several years ago... and am so thankful I did!
  6. Song A Week Social Group ~ Come Join Us!

Just another reminder for all you guys (and gals!) out there! In addition to the great main forum here, there is another part of this website called the social groups. You can find them by clicking...
  7. Poll: Re: Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week #439

Carolan's Receipt for Drinking

xnb4Hb5FSBc

Come West Along the Road

RfTr1xSwoVk

Shuckin' the Corn
  8. Replies
    Views

Re: Mandolin Cafe's Song a Week Social Group

I am no expert on how websites are put together! As I remember it, though, several years ago, Scott announced that the website program that Mandolin Cafe was using, offered this sub-forum of Social...
  9. Replies
    Views

Mandolin Cafe's Song a Week Social Group

Hello! I've decided to post this in this forum, since it's the one that appears to have the most traffic!

For those of you who are not aware, Mandolin Cafe has a sub-set of forums, which can be...
  10. Poll: Poll for Song a Week Social Group Week # 426

This poll is for the Song A Week Social Group Week #426.

One vote per member of the social group. If you suggested any of the tunes that are on this week's poll, please post a reply to this poll...
  11. Replies
    Views

Re: Midnight on the Water

http://www.mandolincafe.com/forum/group.php?discussionid=937&do=discuss
  12. Picking question - not on pick direction, for a change!

My fellow band members and I were practicing yesterday, and we started discussing the different techniques that each of us have, for holding and picking the mandolin / OM / Cittern. I've tried...
  13. Replies
    Views

Finally got the mandolin tattoo that I'd been...

Finally got the mandolin tattoo that I'd been dreaming of! #I play A style mandolins, OM's and Citterns... It's still healing up, thus a little flakey (should have greased it up for the photo...