Search:

Search: Search took 1.00 seconds.

1. Replies
    Views

Re: Summit Mandolin Models

My Summit Mandolin arrived and it is an excellent Mandolin. I was pleased with the build, finish and sound. A really loud Mandolin that plays like butter. I could not be happier with the instrument....
  2. My Mandolin satisfaction maybe related to the cost

Don’t get me wrong I interested in tone and playability, however typically my satisfaction with a Mandolin is directly related to what I paid for it. For example I was searching for a second Mandolin...
  3. Replies
    Views

Re: Northfield F5S arriving soon

Northfield arrived today! Ben Clark is a great dealer, he packed the Mandolin very secure. Fast shipping and gave me a very nice leather Mandolin strap to match the Northfield. My first impression...
  4. Replies
    Views

Yea, I purchased the Amber Northfield. I too have been eyeing for a while and thought I better pick it up because who knows when you’ll find another for sale. I watched a couple Video lessons where...
  5. Replies
    Views

I feel good about buying the Northfield. I appreciate the feedback and suggestions about on-line lessons. Like I said the Northfield price point was in the range that I could have bought a nice used...
  6. Replies
    Views

Re: Vintage Mandolin Headquarters

Kentucky 5000, not everyone’s cup of beer.
  7. Replies
    Views

Vintage Mandolin Headquarters

This weekend I made a deal to buy a Mandolin from The Vintage Mandolin Headquarters. I found the selection to be a bit overwhelming however I spoke to the owner Charles Johnson and found him to be...
  8. Replies
    Views

New to the Forum

Hello,
    My first post to the Forum. I have been reading the Mandolin Forum for several years and have enjoyed learning about the Mandolin from members. I am a Banjo player and started to learn the...