Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: well, I found a nice used Gilchrist but..........

Default Re: well, I found a nice used Gilchrist but..........

I've been known to kill a thread or two in my day. Welcome to the internet, folks, where your feelings don't matter.

Blog Entries

two pages and Trevor didn't kill it!

whats 'compression wood'?

I'd rather be playing my mandolin rather than talking about mandolins , that's why I don't reply very often. Also, I read what I'm interested in, but that doesn't mean I need to comment. I think it would be great if I could get Mandolin Cafe in news paper form so I could take it into the bathroom with me.......

4. The following members say thank you to Tom Sanderson for this post:

sgrexa 

Chief Moderator/Shepherd Ted Eschliman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by sgrexa View Post
    Getting to my point about the moderators being quick to shut down threads, here is the last post that caused the thread I mentioned to be shut down... Is that really that offensive or controversial to warrant a shut down? It didn't offend me in the slightest, even though it was a little sarcastic I suppose. I don't even know what "rule" was broken to be honest?

Sean
    Sean you might not have taken the time to read the Posting Guidelines. I strongly encourage you to do this. We don't take kindly to airing grievances against the Moderators on the forum. Like it or not, your participation is an invitation to our house--you are a guest. You have a problem, you come to us privately or we'll politely ask you to join someone else's party.

"Discussions started with the specific purpose or that end up used specifically for the purpose of antagonizing or calling into question a moderator's control of this forum or the site owner's right to enforce forum policy is forbidden and may result in immediate and permanent loss of membership and posting privileges. If you have concerns regarding forum policy contact a moderator or the site owner privately"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ted Eschliman For This Useful Post: