Thread: Mandolin Backing Needed For Recording ~ No Pay, Just Fun

Default Mandolin Backing Needed For Recording ~ No Pay, Just Fun

Hello everyone. This is my first posting on Mandolin Cafe, and I don't even play! I hope to buy my first mando soon and begin lessons in 2015. Until then I am looking for one of you who might like to try providing some backing and embellishment (think tremolo flourishes, etc.) to a song I have written and recorded. I play the guitar and enjoy a little songwriting as a hobby. If collaborating on this recording (online file share with me) of mine--as well as maybe some future recordings--sounds like fun, and/or a good challenge, then please contact me. On your end, you'd need to have the ability to digitally record your playing (I would send you the song's audio file to play to), then send me your completed recorded file as an MP3, wav, AIFF, or any other type compatible with Garageband. When the whole process is done, I will mix and send you the completed song when all parts are done.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Registered User maudlin mandolin's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Mandolin Backing Needed For Recording ~ No Pay, Just Fun

Are you going to add a melody or vocal line to this track or any other instruments apart from mandolin?