Thread: Punch Brothers Q&A/ Online listening party

Musically Omnivorous tablaninja's Avatar

Default Punch Brothers Q&A/ Online listening party

Yesterday afternoon I was scrolling though Facebook for a few minutes and saw a post from The Punch Brothers that said

"Hi folks, we're about to get this listening party and Q&A started! So prep your copy of The Phosphorescent Blues, we'll all hit play at 6pm ET / 3pm PT sharp and you can shoot your questions for Chris Eldridge, Chris Thile, and Gabe as we listen to the album together."

I looked at the clock, it was 5:50! Scrambled to get things set up and hit play at exactly 6:00 est. At this point I had really only had a chance to listen while driving. This was a really cool experiment and it was a lot of fun to ask questions, have them answered and see what was on everybody's mind as we all listened. Not to mention, my studio speakers and the focus of actively ignoring the world to listen to a whole album, really brought forward how awesome this album really is both musically and from a production point of view.

Anyway, I wish I had know about this in time to post it on here last night but here is the Facebook link for those who'd like to browse the chatter about The Phosphorescent Blues!

https://www.facebook.com/PunchBrothe...53118109398729

Default Re: Punch Brothers Q&A/ Online listening party

Gotta say, that was oodles of fun last night.